The importance of the role of magnesium on the body was recently officially recognised by the EFSA.
- helps reduce fatigue;
- plays a role in several reactions of the body such as electrolytic balance, metabolism, normal the nervous system, protein synthesis, cellular division;
- helps maintain strong healthy bones and teeth;
- promotes healthy muscle and psychological functions.
Vitamin B6 supports the role of magnesium in reducing occasional fatigue, ensuring an active metabolism, an efficient nervous system.
It also plays other roles:
- contributes to the metabolism of proteins and glycogen;
- plays a role in the creation of red blood cells and boosts the immune system.
This amino acid:
- Helps protect against free radicals;
- Boosts the metabolism;
- Helps reduce fatigue in the same way as magnesium and vitamin B6.
Magnemar force 3 is aimed at people who do sports or anyone on a low-calorie diet.
Magnemar force 3, a complete formula :
- 300 mg of elementary magnesium (80% RDA) in 1 capsule per day;
- Vitamin B6 and taurine.
- The magnesium content in Magnemar force 3 comes from the Mediterranean and is 100% natural.
Magnesium, Taurine, Vitamin B6
545 mg of marine magnesium containing 300 mg of elementary magnesium (80% RDA), 120 mg of taurine, 2 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine chlorhydrate, 142.9% RDA).